Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hello January!

Man- I never thought I would get December blogged! It stinks to get this far behind. Now if I can just get January caught up before February is over! ha!
January got off to a fast and furious start, as always. I started back to work on January 2nd, and the kids went back to school on the 3rd. I am really looking forward to next school year when the calendar shows that we don't get out until right before Christmas and then get a week off after New Years. It will be nice to have that time after all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season.
January is the month of birthdays in our family, which means a lot of celebrating. But I'll do birthday posts separate.
Here are some random January happenings...
Brenna and I FINALLY agreed on a bedding set for her room, and I love it! Now if we could just find curtains to match it...
We went over to the Middleton's to watch the Cowboys throw away the first playoff game after an amazing season. We were all pretty bummed. But we certainly had our spirit on and rooted them on the best we could!!
Brenna and I made cupcakes for the occasion.

These girls cheered their hearts out!

I sure do love these kiddos!

We've got spirit, yes we do!

My people....and Steve.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment