Friday, February 17, 2017

Christmas at Pops and Memaw's 2016

The day after Christmas, we loaded up and headed over to Pops and Memaw's to celebrate Christmas with them. Our tradition is to have breakfast and then open presents. Pops holds nothing back on his family breakfasts! And everyone is full and happy when it is over!!
But I think the kids eat at record speeds just so that they can open presents!!
Pops and Memaw's babies!

I think she likes her new doll cradle!

Make-up! She was one happy little girl!!

Marshmallow guns all around!! 

And a Peppa Pig poster! 
After presents, everyone kind of kicked back and relaxed while the kiddos went outside to play. Josh got serious about his napping....and curled up in the bed! We didn't see him for a good two hours!
The kiddos rode on the go cart, played with marshmallow guns, and just had fun being together! About the time Josh woke up- I was fading fast. So I left him with the girls- and I went HOME to curl up in MY bed for a good nap! And let me tell you- it was heavenly! I think I slept 3 glorious hours!
That evening we just enjoyed being at home and playing with all the new Christmas stuff!
Such crazy weather for Christmas! Flip flops and tshirts to play outside! But we'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment